Preston Pullover Pattern
This product is currently sold out.
Designed with positive ease and longer sleeves, the Blue Sky Fibers' Preston Pullover is the perfect balance of style and comfort. The surprisingly lightweight all-over rib is easy to do, and also flattering. Knit in Techno; a light bulky blend of baby alpaca, fine merino, and silk; this sweater is beautifully cozy with transcendent spirit.
YARN: Blue Sky Fibers' Techno
- Size 9 (5.5mm) 24″ circular needle, or two sizes smaller than size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 11 (8mm) 32″circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch holder(s) or waste yarn
- Tapestry needle
SKILL LEVEL: advanced beginner
GAUGE: In 1 x 1 rib, 16 sts and 19 rows = 4″ using largest needle
- Chest: 40 (42, 46, 50, 54, 60)”
- Length: 25½ (26, 26¼, 26½, 26¾, 27½)”
- Sleeve length: 14¼ (14½, 14½, 14½, 14½, 13½)”
COLOR SHOWN: No. 1974 Smoke; No. 1973 Rogue