This product is currently sold out.
Designed by makers for makers, Cocoknits founder, Julie Weisenberger, has seen seen craft tools and other bits and bobs kept in various bags, plastic boxes and pencil cases. None of them felt fun or versatile enough for her. She wanted something that had enough compartments to be organized, could open up so she could see what was where, but could still travel in her knitting bag. She began folding paper, origami-style, until she came up with a simple, long envelope pouch with a nice triangle structure to it. Four of these triangle pouches make a square, and the lovely symmetry of it lends itself to being rolled up! She realized if she attached each pouch to the backing with snaps, she could take the whole roll with me, or unsnap and take just what she needed. As always, she wanted it washable and durable, so she made it out of kraft paper fabric, which softens the more you wash it.
Contents featured in pockets are not included.
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Four removable triangular envelope-style pouches attached by snaps
- Customizable elastic bands
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure
- Outer dimensions: L 6.5" (16.5 cm) X W 2.5" (6.3 cm) X D 2.5" (6.3 cm)
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75" (14.5cm) X W 1.75" (4.5cm) X D 1" (2.5 cm)