Knitting Row Counter
This product is currently sold out.
Cocoknits' founder, Julie Weisenberger, tried hard to elevate the perception of knitting in the wider world. She witnessed her knitting students count their rows with cheap-looking, colored plastic row counters over the years made her sad. She wanted a high-quality row counter that she wouldn’t be embarrassed to use in public. She worked with an engineer to create the Cocoknits' translucent, matte-finish counter with magnified numbers, a lock, and a steel backing so it sticks magnetically to the Maker’s Keep.
- Windows magnify numbers
- Steel back means it can attach to your Maker's Keep
- Constructed of high-quality, translucent polycarbonate
HOW TO USE
To count your rows:
- Depress the top button to advance the numbers
- Reset the numbers by turning the side wheels
- Move the switch at the bottom to lock the row counter