This variant is currently sold out
Handspun from handpainted merino tops, Serpentina is a truly artisanal product. Each skein is unique, and the colors are totally random — they will not stack or pool. The ultra-soft superwash merino in a quick-knit gauge calls for next-to-the-skin wear like cowls and hats.
We’ve named each colorway of Serpentina after an accomplished woman in history, whether she’s made headway in the arts, education, navigation, human rights, medicine, and on. We encourage you to learn more about these inspirational ladies as you knit with them – for example, Frida Kahlo has an entire page dedicated to her work and life with Artsy here!
- Size: Worsted
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Length: 142 yards (130 meters)
- Gauge: 4 - 4.5 stitches per inch
- Suggested Knitting Needle: 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5 mm)
- Suggested Crochet Hook: H (5 mm)
- Recommended Care: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry